HAWTHORNE INSTITUTE OF MARTIAL ARTS
91 ROYAL AVENUE, HAWTHORNE, NJ 07506
(Black Belt Club)
|JUNIOR BLACK BELTS||5:00-5:45||_||5:00-5:45||_||_||_||Closed|
|ADULT MARTIAL ARTS||7:30-8:30pm||7:30-8:30pm||7:30-8:30pm||7:30-8:30pm||_||Karate
- Students MUST be on time for class, and should arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to class time (not before). Late students may not be allowed to enter classroom.
- Students should remain in lobby and quietly prepare for class. Be respectful and Do not disturb the class in session.
- All jewelry should be removed before class, and valuables should be locked in Your vehicle or secured in a locker.
- Students must have a clean, neat, odor-free uniform, with all patches in place. Good hygiene and grooming habits are a must.
- Upon arrival, students should place shoes neatly in shoe rack, hang coats on Hooks and pull attendance card from attendance card box.
- All guests must remain in the lobby/viewing area, and should never “coach” from the lobby. This distracts both student and Instructor, and is disrespectful.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and should remain in designed area.
- Always bring all necessary gear to class and tests (uniform, belt, training gear).
- Dragon and Basic students should attend two classes per week. Intermediate and Advanced students may attend up to three classes per week.
WE ARE BLACK BELT SCHOOL !!